Citizens Advice Craven and Harrogate Districts is an independent charity that provides information and advice to help people who live, work or study in Craven or Harrogate to resolve their problems. We are part of a national network of over 300 local Citizens Advice charities that deliver advice across the country, overseen by a national framework provided by Citizens Advice.
We share the over-arching aims, values and principles of Citizens Advice to:
- Provide the advice people need for the problems they face
- Improve the policies and practices that affect peoples’ lives
We aim to do this through:
- Providing information and advice to everyone on their rights and responsibilities;
- equipping our clients with the knowledge, skills and confidence to take control of their lives;
- enabling our clients to take informed decisions to address their problems;
- and focusing on our clients as individuals who may have a wide range of problems.
Previous versions of out accounts are available on the Charity Commission website.