Skip to content Skip to footer

How to complain

We want everyone who uses Citizens Advice Craven and Harrogate Districts to be happy with the service they receive.  That’s why, if we’ve let you down, we want to hear from you.

There are several ways to do this.  Have a look at our complaints leaflet.

You can use the form below to submit a complaint – it will go directly to our CEO.